Do you conduct assessments for PTSD?

We do not conduct formal assessments for PTSD in the sense of writing a report. Any assessment of PTSD is for treatment purposes only. Consequently, for disability claims and legal cases, you may want to look for someone who specializes in assessment, such as a neuropsychologist or forensic psychologist. We are happy to help you with referrals to get an assessment if you decide to seek treatment with us.

This entry was posted in Uncategorized. Bookmark the permalink.